- Tawa Rotary Club is sponsoring an award for an outstanding 'Young Employee'. This will again be part of the Tawa Community Civic Awards run by the Tawa Community Board in 2016.
- This is a way of recognising young people's outstanding contribution to the workforce and encouraging them in their careers.
Who can nominate a candidate for the award?
- The employer of the nominee.
- To be nominated a person must live or work in 'Tawa' with the boundary being between Linden in the north and Grenada North in the south.
- The nominee must be between 17 and 24 years inclusive (i.e. have turned 17 but is not yet 25 years).
Assessment Criteria for Award
The award will be judged on a nominee:
- Displaying enthusiasm in carrying out his/her responsibilities.
- Being willing to learn and to take on extra responsibilities.
- Successfully undertaking training courses or other professional development.
- Any other outstanding contribution to the workforce.
How to make a nomination
Complete the nomination form [click here] and return to:
Tawa Community Civic Awards
c/- Mervyn Kemp Library
corner Main Road and Cambridge Street, Tawa
or scan the completed form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date and Awards ceremony
- The closing date for nomination is Friday 6 May 2016.
- The Awards ceremony will take place on Friday 27 May at the Tawa Community Centre.
For enquiries about the 'Young Employee' award, contact John Sloan on 232 4241
or 027 446 1728.
TAWA ROTARY 'YOUNG EMPLOYEE AWARD' 2016